Thursday, May 3, 2018

Container



What did you learn?

In this project  I learned how to create a jar shape using the curves tool. After I created the label in photoshop I had to attach it onto the jar. I had to learn how to make the label fit all the way around the container without repeating. Then I had to turn the jar transparent and create the jam that goes inside. One of the hardest parts of this project was creating the shape of the container and the lid. the lid had to be a little bit larger that the top of the container and it was hard to make it even.  After this I had to begin rendering. The difficult part was animating this in Maya because I had to rotate it and keep all of the different parts together, my main problem was making sure the pivot point for all of the separate parts in the center. Other than that the rest was already done for me through the program. After rendering, which went really quick surprisingly, I took this project into aftereffects to animate it. This was really to deal with and I fell I got it done in a good time frame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Reel

My 2020 film reel is about fun and friendships. It includes some b roll that I have taken on vacations, the short films I have worked on, a...