Monday, October 23, 2017

Multi plane

What was this project?

This project was where I created a multi plane scene. In my "setting" it feels like you are viewing while you are moving for instance walking and the scene is still like in real life.

What did I learn?

I learned how to use multiple layers. I also learned how to use filters and textures. 

How did it go/ what would I do differently?

This was the easiest project I have done so far and I feel like I used my time well. I think if I hadn't been sick it would have been one of my only projects that would have been during the time given to work on this. 

1 comment:

  1. You got it! Your different planes are moving very close to the same speed though - I had to really look closely to tell that they were not. The sun and clouds shouldn't appear to be moving much compared to the water. On the blog post for this one, the instructions were to also write a little about the history of multiplane animation.

    ReplyDelete

2020 Reel

My 2020 film reel is about fun and friendships. It includes some b roll that I have taken on vacations, the short films I have worked on, a...