Friday, February 21, 2020

2020 Reel


My 2020 film reel is about fun and friendships. It includes some b roll that I have taken on vacations, the short films I have worked on, a PSA from junior year and fun times with friends/ family. I decided to focus on the parts that made high school seem fun. I also picked a song about a girl in her senior year of high school. I thought this would fit because that is where I am currently at.

I feel as a film-maker, my strongest roles are within editing. I want everything to look clean and well put together in order to convey a story. But I also want the audience to be engaged. I plan on reediting this to add some more clips and have a better story. I also want to work on branding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Reel

My 2020 film reel is about fun and friendships. It includes some b roll that I have taken on vacations, the short films I have worked on, a...