Monday, February 5, 2018

Cup and salt shaker project

























Modeling 

The base of the salt shaker was fairly simple to create because it was a simple nurb. There was trouble with creating cap of the salt shaker because the holes were not going well with my lid. The background was easy to create because it was just a cube that I deleted 2 faces of it to create the "scene". I had trouble withe the coloring of the scene because I had to invert the color and it was hard to find. The lamberts was also really easy to apply. The glass texture was a new one for this project but was pretty simple to apply. For the cup I had trouble creating the correct shape. After I reread the instructions until I understood I was able to fix it and make it the shape that I wanted. There was only one Lambert to apply to the cup which was a color of my choice.

Lighting

The lighting I used was following the 3 point lighting system. I used the spot light for the salt shaker and the directional. I also used the directional light for the cup. I used a backlight for the cup scene I didn't have a background or stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Reel

My 2020 film reel is about fun and friendships. It includes some b roll that I have taken on vacations, the short films I have worked on, a...