Monday, February 5, 2018

Ice Cream shop

Modeling 

The table and background were simple to create. The ice cream and bump making took me a little bite to figure out. I had trouble shaping the scoop because the handle and bowl part did not like to go together.  The lamberts were also really easy to apply because they were just colors that I got to choose. The phong was a newer material that was used on the ice cream holder and spoon. It added a metal like texture to it. The cone was really easy to create. For the table I rotated the cylinders for the legs.

Lighting

The lighting I used was pretty simple following the 3 point lighting system. I used the phong material which already had the lighting applied to it which made it simple. I also used directional light and key lighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Reel

My 2020 film reel is about fun and friendships. It includes some b roll that I have taken on vacations, the short films I have worked on, a...