Friday, March 22, 2019

PSA blog




      The idea of my groups PSA is anxiety. It was a comparison between a day in the life of a person with anxiety v.s a person without anxiety. The reason we choose this topic is because my group and I have experience with anxiety.  For our pre-production, we put out a flyer to get actors, to which we got a response very quickly. Then we had to find statistics to make it a PSA. The 2 statistics that we found were from different sources. One of them was from a slam poet Regan Myers. The other was from a school district poster. Our script was very simple because one of my group members had already written it for her short film, but it wasn't used. As for production roles, I was art director, Damian was editor, Amelia was cinematographer, and Sarah was the director and writer.  During the filming, I came down with the flu, however I still filmed when needed. What I would change would be give the statistics longer on screen, as well as I don't feel that the character without anxiety was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Reel

My 2020 film reel is about fun and friendships. It includes some b roll that I have taken on vacations, the short films I have worked on, a...