Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Short Film reflection

My short film was "The Date". It was about a nerd who asks out the most popular girl in school. Overall I though the it went pretty well. We did cancel last minute a lot. And the businesses we scheduled with, we had to cancel every time so it was not very professional. Overall we filmed everything in three days, which was very rushed given the time we had. I think the editing was a little jumpy but it kept your interest and ended up being very funny. I think we had way too much time in preproduction that we should have . used to be filming, but because of our actors, everything was constantly moving around. Its not my favorite project I've worked on but its not the worst I've done.  I was not a fan of having to act in the film, but with all the problems we had with actors, it was the only way we could get it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Reel

My 2020 film reel is about fun and friendships. It includes some b roll that I have taken on vacations, the short films I have worked on, a...